BACKGROUND Trident Engineering Associates, Inc., was retained to determine the reason for a fire sprinkler’s failure to discharge. A dry fire sprinkler installed in a condominium unit [...]
Our in-depth knowledge of material science is unparalleled and makes us your invaluable partner.
Count on Trident to bring you the top technical expertise in ferrous and nonferrous materials investigation. Our team thoroughly investigates fracture and fatigue, corrosion, bending and loading stress as well as manufacturing and assembly defects of every kind. Our experience spans the complete spectrum of materials science with extensive technical knowledge of metals, plastics, glass, paints, coatings, ceramics, fiberglass, and chemicals.
METALLURGY & MATERIALS ENGINEERING EXPERTS
AREAS OF EXPERTISE:
- Material failure: Metals, glass, plastic, composites
- Material defect
- Component failure
- Fatigue, fracture, impact, corrosion, wear, high temperature
- Manufacturing & Design Defects
- Impact failure
- Materials Failures: Aircraft, Automotive, Plumbing
- Industrial equipment
- Plastic Lumber
- Expert Witness & Litigation Support