Structurally sound investigations led by the most sought-after world-renowned experts in civil engineering.
CIVIL & STRUCTURAL ENGINEERING FORENSIC INVESTIGATIONS
Our extensive forensic engineering services span the spectrum of investigative engineering needs. Whether you need our civil engineering services to review structural, construction, environmental, geotechnical or water resource and transportation events, we’re ready to assist you. Our civil engineers are the most respected in their field and have the depth of experience to provide a comprehensive investigation of structure, roof, and water pipe collapse as well as provide assessments or investigations relating to bridge, dam and levy security in addition to mold.
As a client of Trident Engineering, you also benefit from our depth of knowledge and understanding of code standards and compliance.
Our principal, Donald W. Vannoy, Ph.D., P.E., has over 30 years experience and is internationally and nationally recognized as an authority in Civil Engineering.
CIVIL & STRUCTURAL ENGINEERING EXPERTS
AREAS OF EXPERTISE:
- Residential & Commercial Structural Evaluation
- Water Intrusion, Microbiological Mold Growth, Mold Remediation Protocol
- Collapse Investigation: Total and Partial Collapse
- Bridge Collapse
- Deck Collapse
- Roof Collapse
- Scaffolding Collapse
- Foundation Settlement & Failure
- Fire Damage Structural Assessment
- Residential Roof Evaluations for Hail and Wind Damage
- Disaster Response (Fire, Hurricane, Tornado, Flood, Landslide, Explosion)
- Transportation & Bridge Structures (Design/Construction Defect, Maintenance, Vehicle impact)
- Construction Material Failures (Concrete, Steel, Wood, Plastics, Composites)
- Construction Defects and Litigation Support
- Code & Safety Compliance (IBC, UBC, ADA, OSHA)
- Construction Accident Investigation
- Expert Witness & Litigation Support
Indoor air quality (IAQ) issues impact the lives of people. Problems with poor air quality in buildings and homes can result in health concerns, liability issues, lost productivity, and decreased property values, whether the problem occurs in a residential, commercial or industrial environment. When IAQ issues arise, it is important to make sure that only a highly-qualified Trident Industrial Hygienist is called upon to investigate, mitigate and confirm that a problem has been properly resolved. Trident’s experts have experience in dealing with microbiological contamination (such as bacteria, mold and other fungi) and hazardous materials (such as asbestos, lead and many others).
Trident’s Industrial Hygienists, in cooperation with a Trident Civil Engineer in many cases, will:
- Identify the contaminant and determine its cause and origin (C&O).
- Design a remediation/abatement protocol according to recognized industry standards and guidelines.
- Inspect contracting or remediation work to verify that the problem has been corrected and will not recur in the future.