Trident experts immediately respond to an accident to determine its cause.
Accidents in the home, on the road, at a construction site or in the workplace our team is experienced to handle them all from analyzing scene evidence and damage data to reconstructing vehicle accidents.
Slips, falls, capital equipment mishaps our team has been called upon to investigate them all. We begin with analyzing evidence from the scene as well as damage data that may include property damage, casualty losses, police or fire reports as well as workman’s compensation reports. When it comes to accidents we provide complete mechanical, electrical and civil engineering services to support your investigation and your case, if necessary.
ACCIDENT INVESTIGATION EXPERTS
AREAS OF EXPERTISE:
- Accident Investigation and Crash Reconstruction
(Personal and Commercial Vehicles)
- Brake failure, steering failure, seat belt failure
- Passenger Car & Rental Car Inspection
- Trucks and Fleet Vehicle inspection
- Personal Injury – Slip, Trip, and Fall
- Construction Equipment Accidents
- Workman’s Compensation
- Workplace Safety Compliance (OSHA)
- Vehicle Inspection following crash
- Evaluation of brakes, steering, mechanical, and safety systems, etc.
- On-board Diagnostic (OBD), Crash Event Recorder, Data Analysis
- Research into recalls and known defects
- Comprehensive documentation of crash vehicle
- Expert Witness & Litigation Support