Timothy R. Geis, M.E.E.E. | Electrical Engineer
Timothy R. Geis, M.E.E.E.
Areas of Practice:
- Electronic analysis and design including analog, digital, microprocessor, digital signal processors, software and power supplies.
- Electrical power distribution, protection, grounding. MEMS gyros, accelerometers, networking, sensors, small motor control, video processing.
- Schematic and PCB design, several programming languages.
- Institute of Electrical and Electronic Engineers (IEEE) since 1974.
- International Association of Arson Investigators (IAAI).
- Patents – Electronic imaging design (several).
- Patent – Pump control circuitry design.
- Patent – Cellular RF amplifier control algorithm.