William H. Campion, CIAQ | Industrial Hygienist
William H. Campion, CIAQ
Areas of Practice:
- Industrial Hygiene
- Indoor Air Quality
- Microbiological and Mold Contamination
- Occupational Exposure Assessment
- Hazardous Materials, Asbestos, and Hygienic Investigations.
- American Conference of Governmental Industrial Hygienists (ACGIH), Associate Member
- American Industrial Hygiene Association (AIHA), National, Full Member
- American Indoor Air Quality Council (AmIAQ), Consultant Level Member
- American Industrial Hygiene Association (AIHA), Chesapeake Section, Member
- American Industrial Hygiene Association (AIHA), Potomac Section, Member
- Indoor Air Quality Association (IAQA), Member
- Manage and perform industrial hygiene and environmental science investigations.
- Provide technical consulting services in the areas of industrial hygiene, indoor air quality, hazardous materials exposure assessment, fungal assessment and remediation protocols, and asbestos project designs.
- Perform inspections and assessments, write and review project design specifications, and manage and develop the project cost estimates for indoor air quality, asbestos, and lead paint scopes of work and abatement projects.