Gain peace of mind knowing
every angle of an electrical
failure has been explored, every
conceivable reason exposed.
Many events define electrical failure: lightning strikes, appliance fires, electrical
systems gone awry. Whatever the event, our experienced team of electrical engineering
professionals drills into your case to find the root cause and pinpoint nothing
less than concrete answers to questions of what, when and why.
Our electrical engineering experts go to the scene and/or examine in the laboratory
situations that occur at residential or commercial sites as well as at vehicular
scenes. In addition, Trident has experience assessing battery and charger flaws and
malfunctions so you can be confident all the bases have been covered.
Areas of Expertise:
- Appliance Failures & Fires: Cell phone, Washer, Dryer, Dishwasher,
Toaster/Toaster oven, Microwave, Refrigerator, Water Heater, Coffee pot,
Stove/Range, Dishwasher, TV, VCR, etc.
- Equipment Failures & Fires: Surge Suppressors, Power tools, HVAC
- Utility faults: Transformer, Meter, Service Panel, Power Surge, Lightning
Strike, Improper Wiring
- Household Wiring Faults: Switches, Receptacles, Loose Connections, Open
- Battery Failures & Fires
- Electrical Arcing
- Electrocution & Electric Shock Investigation
- Code Compliance (National Electrical Code, NEC)
- Subrogation of Damages, Expert Witness, and Litigation Support
CASE STUDY : Visual Aids & Modeling
- This case involved creating a model of cable transitions through and under the ceiling joists. While it took some effort, it proved to be very worthwhile in that it provided a clear picture of the key issues in the case. The old saying that a picture is worth a thousand words certainly held true in this case.